At Rutgers Business School, we recognize that there are no better ambassadors than our alumni. We encourage you to talk to friends, family members, colleagues, and peers you think would benefit from a graduate degree at RBS and let us know why you think they belong at RBS. If your referral applies and enrolls in a Rutgers Business School graduate degree program with full-time status for a semester (or equivalent in part-time status), you will be eligible to receive a free online mini-MBA® or executive education course. As an alumnus/a, you can refer up to 5 potential students per academic year.
Referral eligibility requirements and scholarship details:
- Any graduate from Rutgers Business School (regardless of program format) is eligible to make a referral.
- The referral must be made using the online form presented below.
- One alumni referral award per person per academic year.
- The referral must be submitted before the prospective student starts an application to the professional program. Self-referrals are not accepted.
- Referred student must acknowledge your positive influence for their decision to attend RBS during the application process and start the degree program within one year of referral.
- In order to receive the free online mini-MBA® or executive education course, the referred student must be enrolled in any RBS graduate degree program and have completed at least 12 credits (typically four classes).