Credit Management: Understanding Personal Credit & Scores Webinar
A webinar on how to manage your personal credit and increase your score.
Most people fund their first business with their personal credit not knowing the risk it involves. Join us as we share tips and best practices on how to get yourself back on track to better manage your personal credit and increase your score.
- How personal credit works
- How to increase your credit scores and maintain it
- How to deal with creditors, collection agencies and credit bureaus
- How to remove inquiries from your credit report
- The importance of maintaining a good credit score
- How to establish credit
- Tips to keep you focused on your journey to a perfect credit score
Please contact the NJSBDC at Rutgers-Newark at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 973-353-5950.
This event is free.