First Step to Entrepreneurship Q&A
Learn essentials information on how to start and operate a business in New Jersey.
First-Step to Entrepreneurship Q & A is the NJSBDC at Rutgers-Newark interactive webinar for all individuals seeking to start a small business in New Jersey. This 2-hour webinar will provide an opportunity for participants to discuss the steps and procedures to start and operate a NJ business and also to address their start-up issues or questions with an SBDC business expert.
The webinar will cover:
- Selecting Your business legal structure (i.e. LLC,C & S Corps/Partnerships/Sole Proprietor)
- Online Business Registration with New Jersey
- Registering for taxes with the NJ Department of Revenue
- NJ Small Business Enterprise (SBE) Certification
- NJ Licenses & Permits (including Departments to obtain)
- IRS Schedule C & Getting a Federal Tax ID (EIN #)
- Source/Types of Funding + Alternative Micro loan Lenders
- Patents, Trademarks & Copyrights
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Business Code
If you have any further questions, please contact Monique Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is $20.00.