Foodpreneur: Recipe For Success Webinar
Topic: Managing a Business
This webinar is tailored to new food entrepreneurs who have a great food, beverage or consumer idea or concept but are unsure of the next steps. This packed and exciting program covers the key ingredients needed to be a successful “Foodpreneur”.
Participants will have an overview of the many facets involved with creating and launching a food or beverage product or restaurant catering concept.
- Before You Get into the Kitchen
- Getting Your Idea Out of the Kitchen
- Getting Your Product on the Shelf
- Getting Your Product onto the Consumer's Plate & into their Hands
- The webinar's presenter has years of hands-on industry knowledge that she shares with the participants. Some tools and resources will be introduced that will help participants along their journey as well as an introduction to the Foodpreneur business model strategy of MVP- Minimum Viable Product.
If you have any further questions, please contact RNSBDC at 973-353-5950 or https://www.rnsbdc.com/.
This event is free.