The Future of Work and COVID-19 Symposium
Rutgers Institute for Corporate Social Innovation invites you to an interactive brainstorm based on recent research.
Join the Rutgers Institute for Corporate Social Innovation (RICSI) on March 26th from 9 to 11:30 a.m for an interactive brainstorm based on our recent report: Future of Work After COVID-19. Keynote remarks will be provided by Kathy Calvin, former President and Chief Executive Office of the United Nations Foundation. Students from the RICSI Student Advisory Board will also review key findings from the report and facilitate small group brainstorming sessions. Please see an agenda of the event below:
- 9:05 a.m. - Welcome Remarks by Dean Lei
- 9:15 a.m. - Remarks by President Holloway
- 9:30 a.m. - Keynote speech by Kathy Calvin, former President and Chief Executive Office of the United Nations Foundation
- 10:15 a.m. - Overview of Future of Work after COVID-19 Report
- 10:30 a.m. - Brainstorming sessions focused on the five report recommendations
- Supporting Employee Mental Health
- Reskilling for the Long-Term
- Education for Tomorrow’s Workforce
- Sustainability and Environment
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- 11:00 a.m. - Full Group Discussion
- 11:25 a.m. - Closing Remarks
To register for the event, please contact email@example.com.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is free.