Innovations in Undergraduate Business Education
Business educators and industry leaders are coming together from around the country to discuss modern trends and their impact on business education.
The 2019 Innovations in Undergraduate Business Education Conference will be held October 21-23, 2019. The theme of this year’s conference is “Preparing Students to Lead in the Fourth Industrial Revolution”. The conference will look at the multifaceted issues that will need to be changed in order to prepare our students to be successful in this new environment. We will examine business, educational, and diversity perspectives of the “new world” that is already upon us.
Distinguished speakers who have been confirmed to date include:
- Geoffrey Garrett, Dean, Wharton School of Business
- Joel Podolny, Dean, Apple University
- Martin Reeves – Senior Partner, Director, BCG Strategy Institute
- John Byrne, Editor-in-Chief, Poets&Quants
- Ken Brown, Associate Dean, U. Iowa
Notable topics that will be covered at IUBE include:
- Preparing Students to Lead in the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Industry Perspectives
- Business School Rankings
- Five Pillars for Student Development
- Diversity and Inclusion in the 4th Industrial Revolution
As in past Innovations Conferences, we have made arrangements for early registrants to enjoy
an evening on Broadway. Those who register by August 31, 2019 will be taken to see the Broadway show “Tootsie” in New York City (while tickets last).
|Hotel accommodations can be made at either the Heldrich or Hyatt hotels in New Brunswick. Click below to reserve your room.|
|Heldrich Hotel at 10 Livingston Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ 08901|
|Hyatt Hotel at Two Albany St., New Brunswick, NJ 08901|
This event is $350.00 - $425.00