Leveraging Global Resources to Grow Your Business Webinar
Topic: International Trade
Although the American market is considered to be large, it is not large enough to sustain the growth of many businesses. For growth-minded business owners who are looking to expand their horizons, it’s extremely important to find ways to grow their business by exploring the rest of the world. If you are seeking international growth by going global as an Importer/Exporter, join this webinar to learn the first steps to take.
- Learn how to leverage the opportunities in emerging markets as a means to grow your business.
- Learn how to increase the sales life of existing products and services by finding new markets to sell them in.
- Learn how to establish relationships with manufacturers to sell their products in other markets at no cost to you.
- Learn how to start an export/import business with little or no money.
- Learn how to compete against foreign companies and even take the battle to them on their own ground by providing U.S.-made products not commonly found in those markets.
- If you need to improve your potential for expansion and growth, there are too many international opportunities available. The most common markets are Canada, Mexico, Europe and Japan, but those only scratch the surface. There are many other emerging markets that are less competitive and very easy to penetrate.
If you have any further questions, please contact RNSBDC at 973-353-5950 or https://www.rnsbdc.com/.
This event is free.