Leveraging Global Resources to Grow Your Business Webinar
Leverage the opportunities in emerging markets to Import/Export as a means to grow your business.
Although we consider the American market to be large, it's not large enough to sustain the growth of many businesses. For the growth-minded business owners who are looking to expand their horizon, it's extremely important to find ways in which they can grow their business by exploring the rest of the world. So if you are seeking international growth by going global as an importer-exporter you can join us and learn the first steps to take.
- Learn how to leverage the opportunities in emerging markets as a means to grow your business.
- Learn how to increase the sales life of existing products and services by finding new markets to sell them in.
- Learn how to establish relationships with manufacturers to sell their products in other markets at no cost to you.
- Learn how to start an export/import business with little or no money.
- Learn how to compete against foreign companies-and even take the battle to them on their own ground by providing U.S made products not commonly found in those markets.
If you need to improve your potential for expansion and growth, there are too many international opportunities for us today. The markets we all know about are the markets in Canada, Mexico, Europe and Japan...but those only scratch the surface. There are many other emerging markets which are less-competitive and very easy to penetrate.
If you have any further questions, please contact Rutgers Newark SBDC at (973) 353-5950 | email@example.com
This event is free.