Selling Your Goods and Services to the Federal Government Webinar
Topic: Government Contracting
The federal government buys $280 Billion dollars for goods and services annually. All purchases under $150,000 (except those contracts under $3,000) are set-aside solely for Small Businesses. If you are interested in marketing your products and services to federal government, this webinar will provide you with an understanding of the government contracting process and how PTAC helps you to market and sell your products to the Federal Government
TOPICS to be covered:
- Who is PTAC
- Services provided by the PTAC
- How the government buys goods and services
- Types of certifications need to be eligible to sell to the government
- How to conduct market research to find out who buys your goods and services
- Basic regulations and rules in the Federal arena
If you have any further questions, please contact RNSBDC at 973-353-5950 or https://www.rnsbdc.com/.
This event is free.