Executive MBA Lecturer
Globally Speaking: Karen Fenner is the founder and CEO of Globally Speaking, an internationally focused cross-cultural consultancy offering companies intercultural management training for over 25 years. Her focus is providing managers with cross-cultural tools to effectively bridge cultural and language barriers fostering productive and successful global teams. She has taught at numerous top ranked US Executive MBA programs, as well as, German universities, and has consistently been asked back as a repeat lecturer.
- Bachelor Degree in German Studies
- Concentration in International Studies: Dickinson College
- Master’s Degree in Germanic Studies: New York University (NYU)
- Matriculated Student Universität Würzburg, Würzburg Germany
- Studies in Political Science and Germanic Studies
- Certification in Conflict Management: Cornell University School of Continuing Education