Instructor of Professional Practice
As the Senior Vice President of Human Resources at Verizon Corporation, encompassing Global HR Operations for the wireless business, consumer FiOS, and enterprise business solutions, I love making big bold decisions driving our people to new heights. Orchestrating groundbreaking solutions for the global workforce has been critical to Verizon's success amidst a competitive marketplace, which in turn has been integral to my success.
Throughout my career, I have been accountable for every major area of HR, and have built a strong competitive team, always having an eye to the future.
- Creating and evolving people initiatives for over 150,000 employees across 50+ countries globally
- Opening and building large call centers, retail and technical centers of excellence both in and outside the U.S.
- Leading executive and broad-based compensation/benefit design and administration with Board-level reporting requirements
- Leading HR-related M&A efforts for both core and emerging businesses: cloud / security / telematics / network technology
- Spearheading + negotiating labor relations initiatives
- Constructing integrated success plans - securing talent for today; seeding talent for tomorrow
- Building diversity initiatives focused on inclusion and business outcomes
- Insuring end-to-end program compliance - across landscape globally
All of this has been accomplished while reinforcing a culture of trust, integrity + fundamental expertise in my craft.