Inaugural Master of Financial Analysis cohort continuing successful path to CFA
The Master of Financial Analysis (MFinA) program is designed to not only prepare students academically, but also to provide a way for students to improve their English proficiency. By taking a summer intensive English-language program provided by the Program in American Language Studies (PALS), students should have a broader understanding of the English language making it more likely to perform better in finance classes as well as on the CFA exams.
October 17, Maria Yushina, a Program in American Language Studies, New Brunswick (PALS-NB) instructor, presented the MFinA students with their certificates for completing the English-language program.
The mission of Program in American Language Studies, New Brunswick (PALS-NB) is to provide high quality English language instruction to non-native English speakers for academic, professional, business, and social/acculturation purposes. PALS-NB strives not only to foster students' language competency in reading, writing, speaking, and listening, but also to develop students' cultural understanding of the world at large and in particular, of the United States.
Principles of academic integrity require that every Rutgers University student:
- properly acknowledge and cite all use of the ideas, results, or words of others
- properly acknowledge all contributors to a given piece of work
- make sure that all work submitted as his or her own in a course or other academic activity is produced without the aid of unsanctioned materials or unsanctioned collaboration
- obtain all data or results by ethical means and report them accurately without suppressing any results inconsistent with his or her interpretation or conclusions
- treat all other students in an ethical manner, respecting their integrity and right to pursue their educational goals without interference. This requires that a student neither facilitate academic dishonesty by others nor obstruct their academic progress
- uphold the canons of the ethical or professional code of the profession for which he or she is preparing.
The Inaugural Master of Financial Analysis cohort continues to exemplify academic and ethical excellence in a collegial and supportive learning environment.
Press: For all media inquiries see our Media Kit