Thank you for expressing interest in the rSBI program! We are very excited about the recently launched Rutgers Stackable Business Innovation (rSBI) program, which offers students flexible options and allows them to select only the courses they need.
The rSBI is now offering scholarship opportunities to RBS and Rutgers University alumni which could provide a free course for students pursuing an rSBI certificate. Below we outline the details of eligibility.
rSBI Scholarship Criteria and Rules
- RBS graduate alums are eligible to receive a tuition scholarship equivalent to three (3) credits for each certificate. The scholarship will be applied to the last required course to fulfill the rSBI certificate. Only one three-credit scholarship is allowed per certificate, and no double counting of course credits is admissible.
- Rutgers graduate alums, Rutgers undergraduate alums, and RBS Undergraduate alums are eligible to receive a one-time tuition scholarship equivalent to three (3) credits. The scholarship will be applied to the last required course to fulfill their first rSBI certificate.
- An RBS alum is defined as anybody who has been awarded at least one RBS degree. In a similar vein, a Rutgers alum is defined as anybody who has been awarded at least one Rutgers degree.
- To qualify for a tuition scholarship, students must maintain a B or better grade while enrolled in the rSBI program.
- Additional scholarships may be offered to out of state students if they enroll in fully online certificates.
Additional notifications and restrictions:
Current undergraduate students taking rSBI graduate courses are not eligible for scholarships. Students requesting credits transfer to fulfill a rSBI certificate are not eligible to receive a tuition scholarship for that certificate. Scholarships will be awarded according to the terms and conditions stipulated by Rutgers University. Rutgers and RBS reserve the right to deny a student a scholarship if it does not comply with Rutgers policy and procedures.
If you have any questions about rSBI scholarships or the program generally, please contact:
Luke Greeley, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Professional Practice, Rutgers Business School
Program Manager, Rutgers Stackable Business Innovation (rSBI) Program
1 Washington Park, Newark, Room 1194