Rutgers Annual Governmental Accounting & Auditing Update Conference
Please join us at the 2019 Rutgers Governmental Accounting and Auditing Update Conference.
The 2019 Rutgers Governmental Accounting and Auditing Update Conference will be held on Thursday, December 5th.
The purpose of the conference is to bring leaders in public financial management together to address the most pressing issues and provide an update on current regulations, accounting pronouncements, auditing issues and other subjects of interest. Presentations by notable speakers from the fields of government accounting, auditing and other financial management areas are featured.
Prerequisites and advance preparation are not required.
The conference offers 8.0 CPE credit hours for CPAs and RMAs.
*This event is free to students of the Master of Accountancy in Governmental Accounting program.
Miss the 2019 Conference?
Although the 2019 event has passed, you can download the presentations featured at that conference as PPTs below:
- Welcoming Remarks, Dr. Yaw M. Mensah, Executive Vice Dean, Rutgers Business School
- Emerging Issues in Government Accountability, R. Kinney Poynter, Executive Director, National Association of State Auditors, Comptrollers and Treasurers (NASACT)
- New Jersey Office of the State Auditor Update, Dan Altobelli, Managing Auditor, New Jersey Legislature - Office of the State Auditor
- Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) Update, Pam Dolan, Supervising Project Manager, GASB
- Analytics and Data in Governmental Accounting and Auditing - CarLab research, Dr. Miklos A. Vasarhelyi, KPMG Distinguished Professor of Accounting and Information System, Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey
Please contact Professor Irfan Bora at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 848-445-5311.
This event is $185.00.