The Bridge to MBA program offers current senior students at Rutgers University an opportunity to enroll in the Part-Time MBA Program immediately after graduation. This program is open to Rutgers students from all majors who have a job offer after graduation and an overall GPA of 3.30.
Admitted students can earn an MBA early in their career while continuing to work full-time. The benefits of Bridge to MBA are that students complete the entire application process while still in their final year at Rutgers and start their studies during the summer semester, giving them a head start on their graduate education.
Rutgers Business School's Part-time MBA program is highly ranked and provides students with a well-rounded business education. The curriculum is designed to give students the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in a variety of business roles.
Who is eligible to apply?
In order to be eligible for the Bridge to MBA program, you must:
- Be a senior at Rutgers University
- Have an overall GPA of 3.30 or better
- Have a job offer after graduation
How to apply?
The application requirements for the Bridge to MBA program are as follows:
- A completed online application including a resume, two essays, and two letters of recommendation
- An official transcript from Rutgers University
- GMAT or GRE scores are optional but are encouraged for admission.
Is there a deadline to apply?
The application deadline for the summer term is March 15.
For more information, please contacts us at firstname.lastname@example.org.