RICSI Webinar Series: Health Equity: The Role of Business in Building Healthy Communities
In this timely webinar, The Rutgers Institute for Corporate Social Innovation, Rutgers Business School, presents a deep dive into health equity from multiple perspectives to recommend practical steps for better — and more equitable — outcomes.
Topics for this lively dialogue include:
- Public-private partnerships, what makes them effective, challenges, and lessons learned
- Pandemic Learnings - Driving Strategic Partnerships During Times of Crisis
- BD’s “Helping Build Healthy Communities Program” and related initiatives
- CSR and employee engagement/volunteer activities in building healthy communities
- Manan Shah, Vice President, Head of Global Health Equity & Policy Partnerships, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Jessica Johnston, Senior Director, Global Community Affairs, Becton, Dickinson, and Co.
- Ellen Rafferty, Senior Manager, Social Investing, Becton, Dickinson, and Co.
- Jeana Wirtenberg, Associate Professor of Professional Practice & Associate Director of the Rutgers Institute for Corporate Social Innovation, Rutgers Business School
- Erin Byrne, Distinguished Executive in Residence, Rutgers Institute for Corporate Social Innovation, Rutgers Business School
Originally aired October 7, 2022
Press: For all media inquiries see our Media Kit