Engaging the Ideal Online Customer Workshop
Discover your ideal customer who wants to buy your product or service, how to engage and how much demand there is for what you sell.
In today's digital marketing space, it's all about targeting correctly through multiple touch points to Acquire, Engage and Retain the Customer, eventually turning them into loyal advocates. Attracting the right customers is critical to the success of any small business and will save you money in the long run! The RNSBDC Integrated Digital Marketing Series' learning objective is to coach small businesses in honing their skills for digital marketing via social media and apps.
This hands on course helps you the business owner or marketing specialist to create a profile of your ideal customer; develop an effective engagement strategy; boost your marketing by emphasizing the value through the language and get your potential customers to pay attention; know the target ideal customer who wants to buy your product or service and how much demand there is for what you sell and much more!
- How to find and target the ideal customer who wants to buy your product or service
- How to find out if there is a demand for what you sell.
- How to create a profile of your ideal customer
- How to develop an effective engagement strategy to boost the marketing of your product or service
- How to get your ideal customer to pay attention by using the language that relates and resonates with the customer
The events on March 19th and June 25th cost $50
If you have any further questions, please contact Rutgers Newark SBDC at (973) 353-5950 | firstname.lastname@example.org
See Details Above.
This event also takes place on:
- May 6th at 3:00pm
- Jun 25th at 9:00am