First Step to Entrepreneurship Q&A
Learn essential information on how to start and operate a business in New Jersey.
First-Step to Entrepreneurship Q & A is the NJSBDC at Rutgers-Newark interactive seminar for all entrepreneurs seeking to start a small business in New Jersey. This 2 hour webinar will provide an opportunity for participants to discuss the steps and procedures to start and operate a NJ business and also to address their start-up issues or questions with an SBDC business expert.
The webinar will cover:
- Selecting Your business legal structure (i.e. LLC,C & S Corps/Partnerships/Sole Proprietor)
- Online Business Registration with New Jersey
- Registering for taxes with the NJ Department of Revenue
- NJ Small Business Enterprise (SBE) Certification
- NJ Licenses & Permits (including Departments to obtain)
- IRS Schedule C & Getting a Federal Tax ID (EIN #)
- Source/Types of Funding + Alternative Microloan Lenders
- Patents, Trademarks & Copyrights
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Business Code
Please contact the NJSBDC at Rutgers-Newark at email@example.com or at 973-353-5950.
This event is $15.00.
This event also takes place on:
- Nov 13th at 10:00am
- Dec 1st at 4:00pm