With the goal of connecting, engaging, and providing opportunities for students, the RBS CEO Network creates strategic corporate partnerships and co-sponsors initiatives designed to develop soft skills and leadership capabilities. CEO programs are for both undergraduate and graduate students and provide multi-touchpoint opportunities that position students for successful careers after graduation.
They provide undergraduate and graduate students exposure to valuable perspectives, knowledge, mentoring, networking, and skills development from industry innovators and thought leaders.
The RBS CEO Network provides multi-touchpoint and multi-year engagement opportunities that include:
- Leadership & Professional Development
- Networking Opportunities
- Soft Skills Development
- Workplace Diversity Education and Training
- Mentoring Opportunities
- Job Shadow and Corporate Site Visits
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Internship Opportunities
- Full-time Employment Opportunities
First-Year, Sophomore, Junior, and Senior Academic Years – Graduation
- Completed RBS CEO Network Registration Form (required for all non-RBS B-STAR Students)
- Ability to attend virtual and in-person programs and events.