Skip to main content
Back to Top
MBA in Professional Accounting International Applicants
In addition to the MBA in Professional Accounting application checklist, international applicants should be aware of these special instructions below. Due to the additional documentation required, please start the admissions process as soon as possible.
MBA in Professional Accounting applicants do not need to have their transcripts evaluated unless advised by the Rutgers Business School Admissions Committee. All post-secondary transcripts, marksheets, examination results, diplomas, and degrees must be original or certified copies and be mailed to the Office of Graduate Admissions. If not issued in English, a translation must be provided from a professional translation agency.
Selected three-year Indian bachelor’s degrees may be considered equivalent to a U.S. bachelor degree without an evaluation as long as they have been earned in Division I/First Class and the awarding institution is currently accredited by India’s National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with a letter grade of “A” or better. Using the above standards will allow you to know if you are eligible to apply to the graduate programs at Rutgers Business School.
English Language Tests
If your native language is not English, you must submit test results from either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic). Not required of students who have obtained an undergraduate or graduate degree in the U.S. or other English speaking countries (Canada, England, etc...).
- Rutgers Business School TOEFL code: B355
- Please contact IELTS and have your scores sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions
- Rutgers Business School requires a minimum score of 68 on PTE Academic
To accept the offer of admission to the program
- Submit the non-refundable tuition deposit via the application portal.
- Submit all other non-refundable deposits (if needed by the program) such as orientation fee, program fee, etc. via the application portal.
- If you intend to hold a F-1 or J-1 visa to study, you will need to provide the following for your I-20 or DS 2019:
- Fill out and upload the Financial Affidavit of Support to the application portal.
- Upload all financial documents such as bank statement to the application portal. These documents cannot be dated more than 9 months from the start of the program.
- Upload a copy of your passport.
- If you are studying here in the US and will be transferring in your I-20 or DS-2019 to Rutgers University, you will also need to submit the above three items along with the following:
Review Application Checklist