Introduction to Entrepreneurship
The virtual seminar is for those who plan to start a business in New Jersey.
The seminar covers topics on doing business in New Jersey such as:
- Online Business Registration
- Legal Structuring of the Business
- Getting a Federal ID
- Registering for taxes with the NJ Department of Revenue
- Financial Sources and Resources; Preparing for Certification
- General discussion on other specific topics related to the participants' start-up questions and needs. (Q&A portion will be at 12- 12:30 pm.)
RSVP is required at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6244109352
For assistance, contact our office at 848-445-8790 or email@example.com
This event is free.