Introduction to Entrepreneurship
The virtual seminar is for those who plan to start a business in New Jersey.
The seminar covers topics on doing business in New Jersey such as:
- Online Business Registration
- Legal Structuring of the Business
- Getting a Federal ID
- Registering for taxes with the NJ Department of Revenue
- Financial Sources and Resources; Preparing for Certification
- Q&A/General discussion on other specific topics related to the participants' start- up questions and needs.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is free.
Wed, September 18
Fri, November 03
Tue, August 16