LinkedIn Business Clinic
This interactive session will be a contextual deep dive into the components of the LinkedIn platform that you could use for personal and business branding.
If you already have a LinkedIn presence, the session would be a review of the following:
- LinkedIn profile in the context of best practices
- Company page and affiliate pages (showcase pages.)
- Effectiveness of current LinkedIn content strategy (posting, company page updates and articles.)
- Connection strategy - whom to connect to (e.g. stakeholders in client organizations, prospects, competition, thought leaders)
- Subscription level options
- Need for using LinkedIn ProFinder, Talent Solutions or Sales Navigator
If you do not yet have an optimum plan, you will be given steps and an initial plan to set up your presence and establish your brand authority. You will find out simple tools and techniques to be effective in the LinkedIn environment. You will also get to understand what the limits are, so that you can maximize the time and efforts spent on the platform.
Please note that the session will not provide insights into paid advertisements on LinkedIn or details related to Talent Solutions or the Sales Navigator.
The one-on-one sessions are one hour long and will be held from 9:30am to 5pm (the last session starts at 4pm). Participants should bring a laptop/tablet. Free follow-up consultations are available to Middlesex Co. SBDC clients.
Available time slots for both days
|9:30 - 10:30 AM
|10:30 - 11:30 AM
|11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
|1:00 - 2:00 PM
|2:00 - 3:00 PM
|3:00 - 4:00 PM
|4:00 - 5:00 PM
For more information, please call 848-445-8790 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is $15.00.