QuickBooks Workshop - Level 2
QuickBooks online test drive – learn best practices and learn how to navigate QBs online
QuickBooks online test drive – learn best practices and learn how to navigate QBs online. In this session participants will learn:
- Set up a customers, jobs, and vendors list.
- Create Sales and Revenue Transactions.
- Review Accounts Receivable function by creating and modifying invoices, apply credits to invoices and recording deposits/payments.
- Create Expense and Purchase Transactions, understand accounts payable functions by recording and paying bills, writing checks.
- Learn alternate entry points to enter purchasing transactions.
- Learn the basics of Reports available on QBs Online based on subscription service.
- Explore the Report Dashboard, setting up favorites, and business overview reports.
Course Requirements: Familiarity using a personal computer and a working knowledge of accounting principles is highly recommended.
Required Materials: Participants should have an active QB online account or have registered for a free one-year registration to QuickBooks Online.
For more information, contact our office: email@example.com or (848) 445-8790
This event is free.