The 2021 New Jersey County College Case Competition (NJC4) will be held on Friday, April 23, 2021.
Over the years, Rutgers Business School - Newark Undergraduate Program has enjoyed an excellent relationship with our partners from New Jersey County Colleges. As such the Rutgers Business School - Newark Undergraduate Program in partnership with M&T Bank will be hosting our 5th Annual New Jersey County College Case Competition (NJC4) on April 23, 2021.
The purpose of this initiative is to:
- Provide county college students the opportunity to take part in a real world business case competition
- Strengthen the relationship between RBS – Newark and New Jersey County Colleges
- Showcase some of the best county college students in New Jersey
- Encourage future business leaders to think more broadly about important business problems
- Allow students to present to a panel of judges comprised of RBS faculty, M&T Bank executives, and corporate leaders
- Add a great accomplishment to students’ resumes
To help teams prepare for the 2021 NJC4, presented by M&T Bank, competition, we would encourage schools and teams to review the sample case and questions that we have put together. These documents have been prepared so teams can familiarize themselves with what a case study entails, and to see the types of preliminary questions that should be considered while working to find a solution.
Due to COVID-19 the 5th annual event will be in a virtual / blended format. Please see the links below for more information: