The 2024 New Jersey County College Case Competition (NJC4) will be held on Friday, April 5, 2024.
Rutgers Business School is excited to relaunch its Annual NJC4!
Over the years, Rutgers Business School - Newark Undergraduate Program has enjoyed an excellent relationship with our partners from New Jersey County Colleges. As such, the Rutgers Business School - Newark Undergraduate Program will host our Annual New Jersey County College Case Competition (NJC4) on April 5, 2024.
The purpose of this initiative is to:
- Provide county college students the opportunity to take part in a real-world business case competition
- Strengthen the relationship between RBS – Newark and New Jersey County Colleges
- Showcase some of the best county college students in New Jersey
- Encourage future business leaders to think more broadly about important business problems
- Allow students to present to a panel of judges comprised of RBS faculty, and corporate leaders
- Add a great accomplishment to students’ resumes
To help teams prepare for the 2024 NJC4 competition, we would encourage schools and teams to review the sample case and questions we have put together. These documents have been prepared so teams can familiarize themselves with what a case study entails, and to see the types of preliminary questions that should be considered while working to find a solution.
Please see the links below for more information: