General Admissions Criteria
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university (ideally with a GPA of 3.0 or better)
- Reasonable experience to demonstrate familiarity with supply chain concepts
- Well written essays as part of the application (3)
- Strong letters of recommendation (3)
- For foreign students: this program does not grant F1 Visas
- Foreign students may need to have their undergraduate degrees evaluated by an NACES member (we have experience with "Educational Perspectives" for their fast turnaround)
Review the application checklist to make sure you have all the required documents to submit a completed application. International students have additional requirements that can be viewed below.
Ready to start your application? Please click the link below.
|Summer Term||Fall Term||Spring Term|
|May 1||August 1||January 2|
Tuition & Fees (2019-2020)
|Tuition - In-State/Out-of-State (per course)||$3,792- no additional fees|
Our Mailing Address
Rutgers Business School — Newark and New Brunswick
Office of Graduate Admissions
1 Washington Park, Sixth Floor
Newark, New Jersey 07102
If you have any questions, please contact us and we'll reach out to you as soon as possible.