Introducing the Next Generation of Undergraduates to Business Education and Careers
Rutgers Business School – NextUP is a highly selective program offered by the Office of Diversity Programs. The NextUP program is a signature program included in the Pathways Leading to Undergraduate Success (RBS – PLUS) diversity programs portfolio.
The RBS NextUP one-day college exploratory program is designed to introduce high school freshmen and sophomores of diverse and under-represented backgrounds to a full range of opportunities available within the business world and educate them on the college admissions and financial aid process. Participants will discover careers in business through activities and interactions with RBS students, faculty, staff, and corporate professionals. The RBS NextUP program will admit up to 100 students from underrepresented minority backgrounds who also exhibit strong interest in pursuing business majors and careers.
RBS NextUP participants will have opportunities to:
- Learn more about Rutgers University and Rutgers Business School
- Develop leadership and communication skills
- Develop tools to help overcome challenges
- Explore various business disciplines
- Attend workshops by distinguished RBS faculty, staff, students, and corporate professionals
How to Register
We are excited to announce two fall dates for this great opportunity!
- Newark: 11/9/2019
- New Brunswick:11/16/2019
Lunch will be provided. No fee required!
You may register for one or both of the events below:
- Newark NextUP Event: Details Coming Soon!
- New Brunswick NextUP Event: Details Coming Soon!
To learn more about the program, please contact the Office of Diversity Programs at DiversityPrograms@business.rutgers.edu.