Website, Social Media & Analytics Workshop
Sharing tools and actionable strategies to optimize your website and social media so you can promote and grow your business.
In today's market, harnessing the power of social media is a must if you want to grow your business and your brand. The same goes for your website. It is vital to position yourself online with a strong internet presence that reassures and strengthens the consumers trust in your business and motivates them to engage more with your business.
This workshop will provide tools and actionable strategies to optimize your website and online infrastructures and using social media to promote and grow your business.
- Creating a website strategy for your business
- SEO - Increasing your website's visibility in the search engines
- Keyword research to build out your website content strategically;
- Building your website's reputation via blogs and social media;
- Measuring the effectiveness of your web design and strategies;
- Integrating social media into your business and marketing strategy;
- Understanding each social media platforms and how to select the best ones for your business;
- Using social media for lead generation;
- Third party tools to help manage your social media marketing efforts;
- Using analytics and measuring success
Stan Robinson, CEO of SHR Marketing, helps businesses and professionals integrate social media and content marketing into their business strategy. He specializes in showing clients how to leverage LinkedIn for sales, marketing, reputation management, and finding talent.
Stan's professional background has been in sales and marketing with organizations ranging from start-ups to Fortune 1000 companies in the publishing, technology and business consulting industries. He is a member of the Wells Fargo Community Advisory Board, the New Jersey NAACP Economic Development Committee, and the Workforce Development Board of Union County, New Jersey.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
Cost to attend: $100
Sorry, no cash will be accepted for registration for this event
Advanced payment on Eventbrite will guarantee your SEAT. First come, first served policy applied.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
You can cancel your ticket(s) to our event within 7 days of the scheduled date by requesting in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received less than 7 days before the scheduled event WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. An internal credit will be given to you to attend the event at a later date and you will be offered 1 year to redeem this credit. We require a 2 week advance notice to schedule you for the next available event.
Any tickets purchased tickets that results in a "No Show" to the event will not be refunded. By not showing up for the event you have forfeited money paid and previous internal credit offered.
If you have any further questions, please contact Rutgers Newark SBDC at (973) 353-5950 | email@example.com
This event is $100.00.
This event also takes place on:
- May 20th at 9:00am
- Sep 23rd at 9:00am