The Enterprise Artificial Intelligence Mini-MBA is intended to (1) acquaint the leaders of a business enterprise on the general principles of automation (Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence), (2) apply the principles to address persistent business pain points, (3) augment the capability of technical and human resources, and/or (4) execute a change management/ transformation process.
The terms frequently associated with Enterprise Artificial Intelligence include Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. These are often used synonymously. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is the use of rule-based algorithms to process and handle simple repetitive tasks. Machine Learning is the use of mathematical procedures (algorithms) to leverage data to handle complex tasks. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a replication of human analytical and decision-making capabilities.
The key purposes of using AI are to:
- Hand off repetitive tasks to software
- Permit employees to spend more time on high-value tasks
- Streamline and improve business processes
- Decrease costs and increase productivity in the long term
- Reduce uncertainty
This program does not take an IT view, but a holistic, strategic view across all of the functions of the organization, regardless of its size. Through this Mini-MBA, you’ll assess if AI is right for your organization and how to implement it accordingly.
- Learn from industry experts at the forefront of this space
- Deepen your understanding of principles and terminology associated with automation at a macro level
- Assess the impact of technology and automation on the future of work
- Gain holistic strategic knowledge you can act on - without getting lost in the hyper-technical aspects of the subject matter
- Correlate AI’s impact to a number of core functions and operations within an organization, and determine how to best partner with your internal tech team or outside vendor(s)
- Leave with a roadmap for assessing AI’s capabilities in your organization and how to apply it
About the Rutgers Mini-MBA
Rutgers Mini-MBA™ programs bring practitioners from different organizations and industries together in a rich and diverse learning environment, designed to develop skills and capabilities through the powerful combination of expert class instruction and peer interaction. Participants can earn a variety of credits and certifications from RBSEE programs, including academic graduate credit from Rutgers Business School.
Top-Level (CEO, COO, CFO), Line of Business leaders (Division President, General Manager), and Functional Area leaders (Strategy, Finance & Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Order Management, Marketing, Trade Promotions, Customer Service, Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, HR, and IT). This program is geared toward an audience that may not be heavily tech savvy and/or IT experts, but needs high-level information to make decisions.
Featuring 10 modules (each covered in 3.5 hours), this program will dive into the following topics:
- Technology Platforms
- Process Optimization
- Data Analytics
- AI for Accounting & Finance
- AI for Supply Chain & Operations
- AI for Marketing & Sales
- AI for Customer Service & User Experience
- The Roadmap to Success