Customer experience strategy requires a top-down approach – one that can reach across silos within an organization and drive long-term, organizational profitability. Executives and leaders must have the critical skills necessary to implement an approach that can transform an organization’s customer experience from behaviors and processes into a competitive advantage.
The Customer-Centric Leadership (CCL) program is intended for leaders and executives looking to develop the skills needed to lead cross-functional teams and shape a culture that creates an implementable and living customer-centric strategy.
- Strategic User and Customer-Centric Design
- Designing Experiences – How to Critique Design Thinking, Product, Service & Innovation
- Disruptive leadership - Increasing Shareholder Value
- CX Governance - Creating Discipline and Fostering Accountability
- Structuring the Customer-Centric Organization – HR & Culture
- Customer-Centric Organizational Leadership and Transformation
- The Psychology of Customer-Driven Business Transformational Leadership
- Financial Measurements of Success
- Managing Teams – Maximizing Team Creativity
- The Valued Employee
Upon completion of the program, participants will be able to more effectively:
- Identify and cross the organizational silos that stand in the way of effective customer experience strategy
- Develop a framework for being a catalyst for transformation
- Implement key steps to create customer-centric abilities in your employees
- Integrate customer experience strategy at every-level and every position throughout the organization
- Align experience design with your company's business strategy
- Increase shareholder value through disruptive leadership
- Determine the appropriate governance framework and operating model to support your customer experience efforts
Participant & Industry Profile
This program is designed for leaders and executives that need to understand the necessary factors to lead an organization through the complex and disruptive maze of human-driven organizational design for some of the following industries:
Please contact Jackie Scott, Global Program Director, at 848-445-9414 or firstname.lastname@example.org.