The business of the 21st century is sustainability. It is vital that leaders, managers, and employees all have the mindset and tools to surmount the challenges of transitioning our complex business ecosystem to support sustainable enterprise.
Our Sustainability-Aligned Leadership and Strategy program will guide you through key components of sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) including economic, environmental, social, and technological impacts from a business perspective. It will help participants move forward with determination, testing out new paths and possibilities that will generate the progress and innovative approaches needed for a successful transition to sustainability.
- A unique opportunity to develop a comprehensive perspective that introduces key components of sustainability goals into your organization, including strategy, global considerations, and financial impact.
- Taught by specialists with deep expertise in sustainability and CSR strategy as well as practical experience. Together, you will build a plan tailored to your professional goals.
- Through an experiential learning process, learn to apply new mental models, systems thinking, and leadership skills – and better understand the planet, society, and the economy, as interdependent nested systems.
- Better understand how innovation and emerging business models are disrupting industries and advancing sustainability (such as the circular and sharing economy).
- Become a thoughtful partner across the organization by employing strategy and tools critical to achieve effective multifunctional progress toward sustainability and CSR goals.
- Communicate to decision makers how organizations that prioritize sustainability succeed financially, and the cultural, accounting and infrastructure changes required to do so.
Current executives and managers who are charged with implementing, sustaining or evolving sustainability and CSR efforts at their organization will find this program a comprehensive solution. From future leaders to experienced managers and executives, this program is a perfect fit for anyone who wants to make the business of sustainability a priority, and are committed to becoming leaders that drive innovation.