In today’s digital world, leaders and executives must have the skills to design and influence a culture that adds business value through data as a source of competitive advantage. However, simply acquiring data is useless unless the information is relevant and can be converted and used to increase market share, customer loyalty, and positive business results.
The Data-Driven Leadership program is designed to provide business leaders and executives with the knowledge, tools, and techniques to manage and lead data-driven teams that know how to accelerate business opportunities in an evolving data landscape.
- The Evolving Data Landscape
- Business Models for Monetizing Data
- Business Problem Formulation
- Machine Learning and Big Data
- Data Visualization, Communication and Governance
- Creating a Data Driven Culture
- Building and Managing Data Driven Teams
- Data-Driven Leadership
After completing this program, leaders and executives should be able to:
- Identify the right team to build a data culture
- Effectively communicate a data driven strategy
- Execute a consistent set of operations that are well-defined and focused on the long-term goals and objectives
- Integrate data driven data focus at every-level and every position throughout the organization
- Communicate with data scientist and data analysis to move the organization forward and solve business problems and discover opportunities that can transform organizational culture
Participant & Industry Profile
The program is designed for executives and leaders that are responsible for driving business value and is ideal for any industry including one of the following:
Please contact Jackie Scott, Global Program Director, at 848-445-9414 or email@example.com.