Companies that are looking to remain competitive and profitable are making data-driven decisions through the use of artificial intelligence (AI) to shape the future of their business. Using artificial intelligence accelerates the potential to harness data in pursuit of more effective decision-making and greater organizational agility. Many leaders are looking for ways to gain an increased understanding of how to implement, manage, and use data and AI from a practical business perspective.
Through the Advanced Data Strategies certificate program, you'll gain forward-thinking data management, artificial intelligence, and marketing skills that allow you to influence business strategy and advance your career.
- Develop data, artificial intelligence, and marketing acumen to communicate, "stories" that provide valuable insight to internal and external customers.
- Exposure to several perspectives through which to think about data, its role, and the underlying opportunities for your organization.
- Learn to harness the power of data and AI through a real-world lens to impact all areas of your business.
- Be able to understand complex business issues and make informed decisions that stimulate ideas for competitive advantage within your organization.
- Be able to apply new management skills to create a broader level of understanding throughout the organization and beyond.
- Be able to create a business model that stimulates ideas for competitive advantage.
About the Rutgers Mini-MBA
Rutgers Mini-MBA™ programs bring practitioners from different organizations and industries together in a rich and diverse learning environment, designed to develop skills and capabilities through the powerful combination of expert class instruction and peer interaction. Participants can earn a variety of credits and certifications from RBSEE programs, including academic graduate credit from Rutgers Business School.
Featuring 3 aligned Mini-MBA programs (covering over 105 hours); this Data and Artificial Intelligence Marketing, Advanced Certificate program, provides the tools to manage insights and lead teams to execute data-driven strategies.
Program cluster includes:
- Data-Driven Management – (we recommend that you take this program first). Provide business leaders with the knowledge, tools, and techniques to manage and use data to accelerate business opportunities in an evolving data landscape.
- Artificial Intelligence – Gain the skills you need to apply the principles of AI to address business pain points, augment the capability of technical and human resources, and execute a change management/transformation process.
- Digital Marketing – Ability to design an effective digital strategy to deploy to your team and outside partners, support and track the discrete efforts across your organization, and synthesize the data to measure return on investment.
- Data-Driven Management – learn how to apply data strategy, collect data, and use analysis to drive insightful decision-making
- Enterprise Artificial Intelligence – develop a holistic, strategic view of artificial intelligence across all of the functions of an organization
- Digital Marketing – learn how to convert customer insights into valuable relationships