Digital marketing is no longer an emerging medium; your consumers regularly make decisions about your company online – long before any traditional communications permeate the mind. Effective integration is key, but leading your team or directing outside marketing partners can become overwhelming with the constant, rapid evolution of this landscape. Each new tool comes with another learning curve and new jargon, blurring useful tools with trendy, irrelevant distractions. At the same time, the accessibility and flexibility of digital marketing can result in multiple parts of your organization each leveraging different tools without integration into a centralized enterprise-level strategy.
Our Mini-MBA in Digital Marketing will empower you to think strategically, not just tactically. You will be able to design an effective digital strategy to deploy to your team and outside partners, support and track the discrete efforts across your organization, and synthesize the data to measure return on investment.
- Unique opportunity to build your understanding of digital marketing in an interactive setting, featuring personalization of learning not available in a conference seminar.
- Curriculum designed for real-world application by industry leaders with practical experience, and unique access to experts that will expand your network.
- A rigorous university environment that results in a program certificate as well as Rutgers Business School credits applicable toward future education goals.
- Be an instinctively holistic thought leader. Acquire and synthesize digital marketing data that inform planning and budget decisions, and understand definitions of success.
- Lead your team to employ best practices. Help them ask smarter questions and set measurable goals.
- Be a strategic partner across the organization. Identify and track discrete marketing opportunities in departments such as sales, IT and HR.
Assistant Professor of Professional Practice
Stacy Schwartz is an award-winning marketing professor at Rutgers Business School, where she leads a new online Master of Science degree program in digital marketing. She enthusiastically brings 20+ years of digital marketing industry experience into the classroom, teaching courses related to marketing principles, digital marketing, and social media marketing...
If you are a seasoned marketer well versed in digital platforms, this is a chance to review new tools in the market to refresh your strategy, as well as improve how you measure success. If you are new to this space, you will benefit from the comprehensive discussion of metrics, tools, trends, and best practices in this ever-evolving space.
Managers who lead teams or partner with outside providers will be better able to set goals and measure outcomes, and articulate that success across the organization. Marketing executives who partner with sales, HR, or others running their own initiatives will be able to more efficiently coordinate efforts to drive greater efficiencies.
Featuring 10 modules (each covered in 3.5 hours), this program will address the most pertinent topics driving digital marketing success in the industry today. A sampling of these topics include:
- Techniques for growing your search engine rankings and managing paid search campaigns
- Popular digital marketing tactics throughout the online sales funnel
- 26 key measurements to mastering web analytics, as well as how to construct key performance indicators (KPIs) for your business needs
- How to manage organizational change to improve digital marketing
- Ways in which digital innovation will change the future of marketing (Internet of Things, wearable devices, and the like).