Business leaders who want their company to become–and stay–competitive in this constantly changing era must continually find new and better ways to deliver their products and services to customers. It’s imperative not only to innovate but also to do it quickly, moving from idea to actualization with discipline and vision.
Our Mini-MBA: Driving Innovative Business Solution is a unique opportunity for company leaders and managers to master methodologies and best practices that facilitate the rapid delivery of new ideas. Participants will learn the skills necessary to quickly create innovation strategies, new product categories, services, or business models that generate value for customers and your business. Participants will also learn efficient uses of practices such as Lean Management, Design Thinking, and Agile methodologies.
- Unique course focused on improving the pace of idea execution in organizations. Learn the concepts of innovative lean and rapid idea delivery.
- Structured curriculum with instructors fluent in the theory and methodology, who also bring industry experience and understand real-world challenges and opportunities.
- Learn in a rigorous university environment and earn a program certificate as well as academic credits that can be applied toward future education goals.
- Acquire the ability to implement or improve rapid product and service development and deployment cycles; from initial vision to successful execution.
- Drive thought leadership and cultural changes necessary to fully implement the methods and best practices you learn in this course.
- Communicate clearly the investment and measures of success necessary to reach goals. Demonstrate the ROI of increased efficiency in the process from idea to innovation.
Instructor of Professional Practice
Chander Sharma is the founder and co-president of BizXL a boutique management consulting firm that works with business professionals and companies to improve business performance and enterprise risk management.
Chander has been an operations and strategic leadership executive with 21 years of international experience in business transformation, change management and...
Our Mini-MBA: Driving Innovative Business Solutions is an excellent program for experienced business leaders, who seek to accelerate the time from concept to execution in their new products and services.
It is also a great opportunity for those with roles in critical areas such as IT, Marketing and Operations looking for ways to design world-class customer experiences critical achieve competitive advantage.
This program leads participants through five stages: discover, diagnose, design, develop and deliver.
Topics covered include:
- Discover: Understand and articulate the business challenge, and learn how to align resources such as marketing, human resources and operational departments to develop a sustainable solution
- Diagnose: Learn how to define business value from the lens of the customer. Using tools and methodologies adopted from Lean and Six Sigma Management principles, you will learn to analyze the problem and identify root causes.
- Design: Study how to apply zero-based design to solutions that deliver optimal customer experiences. You will employ journey maps to reframe experiences, and apply convergent and divergent thinking to expand the range of solutions.