No Classes Currently Scheduled.
The accounting profession is in the midst of rapid change spurred by advances in digital technology. Technology fueled by artificial intelligence, data analytics, cloud computing, and blockchain requires skills beyond spreadsheet analysis. It requires a knowledge of business intelligence software and its role in managing the digital transformation of business operations and its impact on the financial health of an organization.
The Mini-MBA: Managing Digital Disruption in Accounting and Finance shows financial leaders and managers how technology can enhance business processes. This program is designed to assist accounting and finance leaders in understanding technology, tools, and models and how to leverage the knowledge gained to create solutions in a rapidly evolving digital landscape.
- Future-proof your career by staying ahead of industry-relevant developments
- Learn from expert faculty and peer learners who possess finance and accounting experience across an array of firms
- Earn a new academic credential and digital badge to showcase your knowledge of this subject matter, plus earn a credit waiver that can be applied to future graduate-level studies with Rutgers Business School
- Become a champion for change that can apply technology to move your organization forward in the realm of finance and accounting
- Deliver enhanced value to clients through application of meaningful, relevant and timely data
- Secure knowledge of the Fintech space to aid professional growth and development
- Accounting and finance professionals looking to gain greater competency or reskill their existing knowledge of digital and high-tech platforms while preparing for the next generation of accounting tools and processes
- Financial accounting professionals seeking to understand how to develop innovative digital accounting and finance models and systematic approaches to implementing and communicating their value within an organization
- Experienced professionals looking to understand practical digital financial and accounting applications to assist clients across multiple industries
- Professionals who want to learn techniques for uncovering data using non-traditional methodologies that demonstrate knowledge of the finance and accounting industry to gain client trust through value-added insights and solutions
This program is comprised of 10 modules (each covered in approximately 3 hours) that will address pertinent topics such as:
- Robot Process Automation (RPA) for Intelligent Auditing
- Continuous Auditing
- Process Mining
- Text Mining
- Visual Analytics
- Interactive Dashboards