Business leaders are increasingly challenged to transition themselves and their organizations to change not only how they interact externally with customers, but also within the business—how the customer experience defines their corporate culture.
The Mini-MBA in Customer-Centric Management teaches managers how to fundamentally re-orient the role of the customer from the end of the sales process to the driver of core values, philosophy, strategy, and operations. More information leads to more choices. Managers will learn to align strategy and goals with the needs and wants of their customers; preparing them to guide their teams and across the organization toward measuring success through a lens of customer experience.
Through hands-on, case-driven, interactive sessions and class exercises, participants will learn about the latest research, and the best and worst practices taught by top industry experts. The CCM program will provide the best models for organizational alignment and true customer centricity.
- Achieve the critical evolution of perspective from customer-conscious to customer focused. Leverage this centricity to reveal opportunities and goals that personally connect your brand to customers.
- Study a curriculum developed and taught by industry through leadership, who also brings real-world business experience. Achieve the shift to a holistic perspective, and how it informs strategy.
- Learn in a rigorous university environment and earn a program certificate as well as academic credits that can be applied toward future education goals.
- Lead your team to evaluate opportunities and design goals that reflect dedication to customer value, and equate business success with exceptional customer experience.
- Elevate your focus from tactical customer-satisfaction methodology tools to influencing company-wide cultural changes. Communicate across functions how this dynamic market shift requires centering success around delivering customer value.
- Introduce strategies and tools that help achieve goals such as exceptional service and customer loyalty. Track and articulate the bottom-line impact of a customer-centric brand.
About the Rutgers Mini-MBA
Rutgers Mini-MBA™ programs bring practitioners from different organizations and industries together in a rich and diverse learning environment, designed to develop skills and capabilities through the powerful combination of expert class instruction and peer interaction. Participants can earn a variety of credits and certifications from RBSEE programs, including academic graduate credit from Rutgers Business School.
Professor Ronnie Battista is a senior executive with 20 years experience visioning and delivering creative and profitable cross-channel interactive experiences with bottom line impact. Early in his career as a business analyst, his project experiences highlighted a gap between what business and IT groups were asking for and what customers and...
If you are an experienced professional in traditional business management, this course offers an opportunity for formal training that will update your skills. Learn to adapt your business strategy and goals to center around the experience of the customer.
If you are early in your management career, our Mini-MBA in Customer-Centric Management will give you a solid foundation in what being an effective manager requires, with an orientation toward developing those skills in a customer-focused business.
This program will address the topics most critical to mastering customer-centric management.
A sampling of these topics include:
- CX Psychology. Learn from psychology and behavioral economics to understand what drives customer happiness, and learn how to focus on the steps in customer experience that matter most.
- Journey Mapping. Learn an abbreviated form of journey mapping that offers a comprehensive view of the customer’s experience throughout the relationship, gaining an overall understanding of the customer and their needs.
- Customer-Centric Leadership. Update your leadership style in a way that inspires your team and motivates across the organization to adopt and deliver a customer-centric business strategy.
- Personalizing Experience with Data and (Digital) Technology. Understand what an ideal technology stack looks like, and how to get it without draining your resources.