The Business of Fashion program was designed to bridge the gap between creativity and business acumen. It is for artistic individuals who want to solidify their understanding of business, as well as for business students who want to learn how to apply solid business practices to the arts industries.
The Business of Fashion concentration is available for Rutgers Business School students enrolled in the Undergraduate-Newark program. The concentration consists of three courses/nine credits.
Course offerings include:
- Finance for Fashion & Other Creative Pursuits (29:390:475)
- Industry of Fashion I (29:134:475)
- Industry of Fashion II (29:134:476)
- Supply Chain Management I for Fashion & Other Creative Pursuits (29:799:475)
- Supply Chain Management II for Fashion & Other Creative Pursuits (29:799:476)
- The Branding of Fashion & Other Creative Pursuits (29:630:475)