Transfer Student Outside of Rutgers

Undergraduate Program in Newark
  • Students enrolled at other colleges/universities wishing to transfer to Rutgers University should use the application on the Rutgers University Admissions web site. You will be able to select "Transfer Student" on the application.
  • NJ Transfer (formerly ARTSYS) - If you attend a New Jersey community college, you can use this web-based resource to determine if a course offered at your school will transfer to Rutgers University.
  • NJ Statewide Articulation Agreement - If you attend a New Jersey community college, please review the requirements as per the Lampitt legislation.
  • Students transferring from 2-year institutions may receive a maximum of 65 credits. Students transferring from 4-year institutions may receive a maximum of 90 credits.

Transfer Academic Credit (TrAC) System

The Rutgers TrAC System allows newly admitted students to enter, track, and submit their academic record electronically to Rutgers University to obtain a preliminary transfer credit evaluation.

For your convenience, here is a step-by-step guide to help you navigate the TrAC System.

For information on how to transfer to Rutgers Business School: Undergraduate Program - Newark please contact Lucille L. Foster, Assistant Dean for Enrollment.

Transfer Student from County College of Morris

If you are a Morris County resident or student at the County College of Morris, an additional admissions opportunity is available to you.